Searching for Craftline 93-1 or B

A quick learner says:

Hello

I have 5 of my Craftline 93-1 or 93- b windows giving me problems. One window is inoperable as what I call the slide portion is broken. This occurred after crank was reset in place. It turns out that the crank's operation is undermined by the stop for the arm or hinges is not performing as it is worn out. The metal protrusion that stops the hinge from extending beyond closure is worn out.

The other windows will need the operator or crank replaced in the near term. The windows are casement Craftline installed with house when built in 1993.

I will need the slide piece and the operators or cranks for 5 windows I'd it is possible and cost effective. Can you help. The pictures below and enclosed should help. Thanks for the effort!!!

Jon 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 135212D1-6BE7-4F2C-824C-C97B37429E55.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BF436863-F260-4813-80B1-10320439843F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B4E972C7-CBB1-48AC-9F25-437453234633.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, your operator was discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available. I haven't seen this on the market in quite some time. I'm not sure if anything we have can work as a substitute, due to its unique design, but see our 39-220 or 39-315 operators and their opposite-handed companions. I can't be sure if these would work but they're the closest available options.

If you need hinges as well, take a look at our 36-048. Thank you!

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.