Searching for Fran Meyer Flush Mount Keyed door handle

A quick learner says:

I have a broken Fran Meyer keyed flush mount right facing door handle on my Patio door. I have tried numerous on line suppliers and get the same result, it is unavailable and discontinued. Any help you might provide would be greatly appreciated, Thank You!

V/

Bob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210204_080233.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210204_080143.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Bob. Unfortunately, we also don't have a replacement for this flush mount handle set. It may be no longer made. Our only option for you would be to consider replacing this entire setup with a surface mount handle set like our 82-005. You'd almost certainly need to drill new holes for this, and you'd likely have to find a way to cover the cavity for the original flush mount handle set, but it's our only other option for you. I apologize we can't be of more help, and best of luck with the repair. 

A quick learner from Maple falls Washington says:

Hi

I have the same issue with Franmeyer lock

I'm assuming thst there is not a replacement thst would have a key lock on the exterior

Thanks

Dennis 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If you think that Bob's recommendation could work for you, you may also be able to use the 82-306 keyed external handles in place of the one that comes with the 82-005. Look over the dimensions of both parts and the related videos to confirm. Thank you. 

A quick learner from California says:
Looking for same one
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

See the 82-005 surface-mounted handle set mentioned in our original recommendation above, along with the 82-306 is you need a key lock as well. 

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.