Searching for Homeowner chat with expert

A quick learner says:
Hello, so I recieved the screen clips you suggested (item # 70-211) and they are completely identical so Thank You! Your awesome. I searched and searched the internet and could not find them but you did! Now I'm having a hard time installing them. Do you have any advise and or do I need a special tool to install them? Thank you for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190926_082719.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190926_082759.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of help! I agree, it is a little tricky installing the 70-211 clip in my experience. What I've done in the past was to open up the side groove a little to install the internal piece into the frame. Once I got that into the frame, I would use a set of pliers to close up the gap just enough to hold it in place. If it's too tight it will make it hard to turn the clip once you install the thumb turn part. Let me know how you make out!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.