Searching for My channel has no option.

A quick learner says:

Hi my channel balance has no option # , It dose have 20 3 BSI OJ . I would like to order 20 series380 channel balance .

I need 6 /20 series 380.

All so need 6 window stops , I have broke a few .

Please let me know About Option .

THANKS Fred 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your post, Fred. It sounds like you know what Series channel balance you are looking for. But if it's ok with you I would like to ask for you to clarify a couple of things for me to ensure we are on the same page with one another. You identified your balance as being a Series 380 channel balance. It sounds like you are mentioning that they are 20' in length. I'd like to ask for you to measure them again because I see the stamping, "20 3", you provided which tells me that your balance is actually 21'. Please reconfirm that measurement. Make sure to measure metal to metal excluding the nylon attachments. If it is 21 inches, then the S380-21 should work for you. 

As for the option, you would choose the 2030 based off of your stamping which holds a sash weight of 12-15 pounds. Does that sound about how much your sash weighs? If you are unsure, you can always remove your sash and weigh it on a scale to confirm. I hope this has answered all of your channel balance questions. If you would like for us to offer our suggestions, send us photos of your balance and we will take a look. 

A quick learner from Oregon says:
Sash weight 12.8 .

Channel leanth is 20 & 5/8 " < I tried looking for 20. 5/8 with no luck .
Thank you Manuela , Let me know if photo is still needed .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ahh, I'm glad Manuella asked for more information. If your metal channel length is 20-5/8", then you have a balance that will have to be specially made. Just to be 100% sure, I would like you to take a picture of the top and bottom nylon attachments and a picture of the metal clip at the end of the cord. That will allow us to confirm exactly what you need.

Can you also confirm how many you were looking for? You said you needed 6/20 but I'm not sure what quantity that indicates.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.