Plastic Hook and hole to fasten sash spring and pins

A quick learner says:

Picture of plastic hook and hole for fastening bottom of spring, and hole for securing bottom window steel pins.

Need Plastic hooks, Springs & Pins Approx. 2.5 inches

In length, with hole size approximately 1/8".

Thanks Gene

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4C90528-38EB-4454-B784-A94CBEB02BE7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A2191B04-5470-4A0A-9AB6-00EEEA1F61A2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5FD7B04E-38B2-4052-944C-BF6F619E85D2.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 15-104 friction shoe to your part. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner says:

Hi Dave Sr. Thanks for your prompt response, and locating the Caradco Friction Shoe that looks to be the exact replacement part I'm looking for.

As a follow up, I sent in a separate request today with better quality photos, requesting part information for the also required metal pins, that locate into the hole on the Friction Shoe.

In addition, I would like a part number for the window pane external dividers.

Each window requires

(4 ) Horizontal Dividers 23.5 In. L

(2) Vertical Dividers 27.0 In. L

Once these pieces are Identified, I can proceed to place my order for the proper quantities required.

Thanks in advance

Gene

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AAE900BA-C969-4CF6-99B8-ADE169A1E43E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AD12F2B4-9D32-460A-9072-9E99B2A666D0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 605C81F6-DB8F-4CC1-8155-1C8FD462E50B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the pin assembly or window mullions shown in your photos. Generally speaking, the Caradco friction shoe is the only replacement part that we carry for windows with this type of balance assembly. 

I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this part of your repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.