Searching for Tilt latches and bottom pivot pieces for Crystal series 400/500.

A quick learner says:
I need 6 plastic slide in tilt latches measuring about 2 1/16" X 5/8" for Crystal Windows series 400/500 and 6 bottom pivots slide in also ( aluminum I think). See tilt latch photo. Can you identify and price for me.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 011DB1A4-2564-4A58-BE30-E580C15A931A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5DC05708-DB28-47BC-934B-6B528943BE95.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 26-371 tilt latches to see how they compare to your original. 

DImensions for 26-371
DImensions for 26-371

It sounds like you may need new pivot bars that engage with the pivot shoe in the window channel. To further review, we will need to see pictures of the original part to view the style. Thank you! 

A quick learner says:
Attached are three photos of the pivot bar. Note it is a "slide in" connection to the window frame. It is aluminum. I also need the tilt latch. It is plastic and is also "slide in" with the same dimensions as the pivot bar connecting to the window.AA picture is also attached. I would like 6 each of the pivot bars and 6 ea of the tilt latches. Kindly advise the correct model numbers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5713.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6270.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6271.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6272.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This pivot bar appears to be a match for our 26-373, but as Lauren mentioned with the tilt latches you should review our specs to verify. 

Dimensions for 26-373
Dimensions for 26-373

A home owner from Tulsa, OK says:
My tilt latches are also "slide in" with the dimensions indicated on the slide in T-Pivot bar. So, is the p/n 26-371 going to work or should the pivot latch be a different p/n?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 26-371 isn't necessarily going to work for you, no. There's always a chance but it's not a guarantee since the 26-373 is used on many different windows. Your first step should be to carefully measure your old latch and compare it to the dimensions we show for the 26-371 pair.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.