Searching for fiberlux 24B

A quick learner says:
I have a channel balance marked Fiberlux 24B. I used your website but didn't find exactly what I'm looking for.I'm attaching some pictures. Hopefully you can help me out.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChannelBalance2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChannelBalance3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChannelBalance4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChannelBalance5.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Don't worry, we can assist. Most Fiberlux windows like yours use Series 350 side load balances. It appears you need the S350-25 balance. Please compare the attachmentst to be sure. The spring weight, 24B, will be the same as our 2420. If you need sash guides, check out the 18-073. If your old guides are in good shape, you can re-use them, but I just wanted to throw that part number out for you.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.