Searching for lml windows

A quick learner says:

I have windows manufactured by a Canadian company, KML which was sold off to Anderson Windows about 10 years ago. Anderson no longer carries parts for these casement windows. I have several crank handle operators and locking mechanisms that have failed and I am looking for replacements. Can you offer something to replace these?

User submitted photos of window hardware.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm positive we can replace this hardware for you. First, consider our 38-144 as a replacement for the casement lock. This looks very similar to me and I think will be a good option.

For the operator, I'm not as sure. I can't determine much from the base. If at all possible, can you open the window as far as it can go and take a clear top-down photo of the whole mechanism? I'd like to see the arms that physically push and pull the window open and close. Once I see that, I'm sure I'll find something that will match. Let me know whenever you can!

A quick learner says:
Thank you for the reply and for the suggested lock mechanism. I compared the dimensions and it looks like a perfect fit! I am attaching 2 photos of one of the window's operator mechanisms. I hope it gives the view you requested but if not, please let me know. Again thank you very much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3475.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3477.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

This is precisely what we needed to see, thank you! Take a look at our 39-216 operator. This has the same arm design as yours, is made by Truth, and even uses the same peripheral hardware like our 39-505 track or 39-107 cover. I think it's safe to say that this is a good option. You can reuse your old track, cover, and handle as long as they aren't broken.

For the opposite side, see our 39-217.

A quick learner says:
Thank you! That was fast and exactly what I needed. I'm so glad to have found you guys!
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome. We're glad you found us, too! Thanks for visiting the site.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.