Searching for replace alum sliding door latch from 196

A quick learner says:
have 1960s era aluminum sliding glass doors. Looking for the latch and cylinder assembly that is inserted inside the door because the latch hook (the end that hooks over the keeper on the frame jamb) broke off. The alum door is approx 1 1/8" thick, and the cylinder hole where the cylinder inserts into the door is 3/4" diameter, and the overall cylinder trim is 7/8" diameter. The cylinder is keyed on the outer side of the door. I believe the thumb latch and hook end were one continuous piece. The L shaped jamb keeper is 5/8" wide x 1 1/4" high. The door handle plate is 2"w x 5 1/4"h. Since the hook end broke off inside the door, I do not have a photo of it. Thanks for your help, Tom H
I would like to get 6 of these units.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alum Dr keeper Catch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alum Dr Latch 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alum Dr Latch 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alum Dr Latch 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we do not have a replacement for this handle set nor its accessories. Our best option for you would be to see if you could replace this handle set with a surface mount type like our 82-005. This handle set has the key lock built into the inside pull. It has a hole spacing of 4-15/16", so bear in mind you may need to drill new holes to install it. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.