Seeking channel parts need ID first

A home owner from Pittsford NY says:
House built 1979. Original double hung windows.
Rochester NY area. Cannon Development builder.
54" height 30" width
Channels in the sides are plastic, and span the width of both panes.
Inside the two channels are a long spring connected to the bottom edge of the pane. It is generally a plastic piece in the connection that breaks.
Didn't remove parts yet to avoid crippling window.
High level DIY skills.
I really appreciate your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 926E5F29-9C5A-4192-A7E2-5BE134AA4CAE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 47E2B5B8-99C5-48B7-A2C9-08F7159D5CEC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 748F19CF-A8F8-48D7-B122-7613AA3462C9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 44B6BCB6-1424-48F5-90AD-E20656962EC0.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we do not carry jamb liners or naked spring balances found in these older wood windows, though a local millwork may be able to supply them for you. If you just need the part that holds the spring at the bottom of the jamb, take a look at our 15-104 Caradco friction shoe. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)