Seeking replacement hardware

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hi. This kitchen crank window is at least 20 years old. I'd like replace the crank handle and base. The glass has
a "Anderson 2-1" painted on the glass in sort of a white triangle. Please advise if you have a replacement kit for the hardware. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 09DE7E96-34B1-4EAA-B209-0C8CFA7CD872.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2C820FA-AF3E-4595-B91E-D19C83F63ED9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5F16694E-3197-4535-A04C-363CC0D91A3C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You have an older style Andersen operator which is no longer available. Is this a straight-arm operator? If so, take a look at our 39-365 to see if you could adapt this to your window. You could use an under-sash track like our 39-504 or the face mounted track like our 39-520. I'm afraid I cannot guarantee that any of these will work, since yours is so old, but we do not have a better option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at