Series 795 Channel Balance Support

A quick learner says:

I am looking for support on a few questions regarding your 795 Channel balance Support.

Based upon the pictures I have taken below and the stampings on my existing channel balance, I am in need of the S795-33C with the standard 15-195 T-Lock Balance Shoe with a Closed Cam (confirming this is the standard), with one exception/modification. Instead of having a top screw clip, I need the balance clip attachment as is shown in this link from a recent customer inquiry and shown below:

https://www.swisco.com/discussions/27E--77-281982

Pictures of my existing window balance and parts. As you can see the balance shoe has pulled off the channel balance, so I have had to include separate pictures.

If you can send me a quote for the S795-33C with the custom hook ends, I would appreciate it. I understand these need to be ordered in pairs.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image003.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image006.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image004.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can absolutely supply a Series 795 with a hook, yes. It will have to be a custom order since it's not a stock option, but otherwise this is fairly routine.

Before we go any further, can you tell me how many you wanted to buy? We will need a precise count before we can get a quote. 

Once I know that, I'll email you a purchase link that you can use to place an order on our site.

A quick learner says:
Thanks for your reply. I will just need 2 of these (1 pair).
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! I'll send that to you right now. You can expect an email shortly.

Please let me know if you had any questions and I would be happy to assist.

A quick learner says:
Thanks for your help Tom. Just placed the order.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.