Series 985 Channel balance

A quick learner from Seabrook, TX says:
I need 12 27D and 8 27B balances with the connector shown in the photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5498.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5500.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5499.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! It looks like you have a Series 795, but with a hook on top instead of a screw tab. This usually has to be a custom order, but we may be able to find a way around it.

To confirm, can you show me a picture of the hole where that hook goes? Depending on its shape, we may have a little trick that will let you use the Series 795 as-is, no custom order necessary.

A quick learner from Seabrook, TX says:
here is the hole that the hook goes into
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8DDEAC76-272A-4E78-A5BA-B51FFDB76A30.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, that's just what I was hoping to see. So, our Series 795 can work for you as-is, no custom order necessary. What you'll have to do is purchase our 26-200 screw plug separately and pop it in that hole right there. That will let you screw the new balance to the jamb normally.

Let me know if you have any questions!

How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.