Side Panels Window

A home owner from Lawrence, KS says:

Some springs, some peg holders, perhaps the entire white panel. Have 22 windows, several need help.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1325.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1326.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello once again, Dave. This peg holder is generally called a "shoe," or in your case a "friction shoe." Yours in particular looks similar to our 15-104.

Interesting to note that the 15-104 is fully compatible with the 20-016 pivot pin I recommended in your first post. Assuming this is the same window as what you showed me before, then I think that lends itself to my suggestion.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at