Silver Line Patio Door Lock and Receiver

A home owner from North Las Vegas, NV says:

I have had the lock fail on a Silver Line Patio door. I have received two statements regarding the door. 

1) it is T series Silver Line 8080 SGD door and 

2) it is a Series VI Silver Line door. 

The failed lock that was taken out of the door looks line your 82-265 lock with the exception that it had a square 'piece' that served to ensure the twin lock prongs did not get hit if the door was slammed; the 82-265 lock seems to have a similar protective device except it is round. 

The dimensions on your lock seem to be replicate the old lock. I think I need a new lock and receiver. Hopefully, you have the data on the Silver Line products since the installer and builder to not have any data and when the builder cleaned the home before our move into it, the cleaners removed all stickers off the side panels of all windows and doors. Thanks in advance.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have data on these doors at all. The only way we would be able to assist you is to see the hardware in question.

For now, all I can tell you is that the recommended keeper to go with the 82-265 is our 82-249.

Here are photos of the lock and door jam. Hopefully these help. One additional pic coming separately. Thanks. Ned
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220729_193307059.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220729_193345181.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220729_193432057.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220729_193503448.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220729_193610806.jpg
Here is sixth and last pic to go with earlier submission with five pics. Thanks. Ned
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220729_193643362.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Ned. That does appear to match our 82-265. Since the dimensions match up I would say this is a pretty safe bet.

The keeper is sold separately; as I mentioned before, that would be our 82-249.

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.