Silverline Window Parts Replacement

A home owner from Delmar, NY says:

We had the silverline windows with some of the parts broken. The lable on the botton of the window shows that the silverline windows are V3 1000 series. We need the replacement parts for the tilt window latches (10 pairs), the pivot shoe (10) Pivot Bar (5), Sealing pad/strip for kitchen window (2 frames). Thank you identifying the parts and providing the part ID/code #s.

I also need a couple of the handles for the kitchen window locks, in case they break (see the photo attached). Please provide the part ID/Code #. Appreciate your help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen Window Lock Handle.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help with these parts, but I will require a clear photo of each one. Seeing them in undamaged condition and as unobscured as possible would be the most helpful; you just have to figure that the more details that are missing from the photo, the less likely we will be to find a match. Dimensions would also be a big help.

Concerning the lock in your one photo, though, I can tell you that our 38-090 looks to be a good replacement option.

A home owner from Delmar, NY says:

Thanks for the response and the information on the window lock handle replacement. But I had submitted an inquiry before this one due to the 5 items. But I have not heard back on that yet. So Let me post them there below with picture files:

The label on the bottom of the window shows that the Silverline windows are V3 1000 series. We need the replacement parts for

1. tilt window latches (10 pairs),
  2. pivot shoe (10)
  3. Pivot Bar (5),
  4. Sealing pad/strip for kitchen window (2 frames).

Look forward to hearing back from you so that I can place the order of the parts altogether.

Ted

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Latches.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch Bar.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe broken.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Sealing Strip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named The Goldlabel with SLW Series 1000.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Ted. So, the only part I'm certain on is the tilt latch: I think our 26-393 is what you want, but you should carefully review our dimensions just to ensure that they all line up. If they differ, tell me how and I can try to find something better.

The pivot bar looks like it could be either our 26-369 or 26-400. That will once again depend on dimensions, so look ours over to see how they compare.

The pivot shoe is an old design that's not made anymore. If your thickness is 1/2" then you can use our 15-046 as a substitute. Same story as the tilt latch, though. If it's anything other than 1/2", though, then let me know.

Finally, I can't determine what your weatherstripping is from this photo. I will need you to remove an undamaged sample and show me a clear shot of the end profile. I'm afraid even a partially damaged sample will be too much in this case; I have to see it in whole condition. The video below will go into more detail.

A quick learner from Plymouth Massachusetts says:
I have a Silverline tilt window 27 1/4 x 37 1/2 and need the top sash, the inside glass spontaneously cracked this winter. Is it possible to purchase a top sash?

Sticker info:

Product ID 8500
Silver line 8002344228
DH
White
LowE
StdGlass
Halfscrn
DP45
DoubleLock
SillAngle
HeadExpnder
TLabel1B
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we do not sell replacement sashes of any kind. My recommendation is to contact the original manufacturer directly for assistance.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.