Silverline insect screen tab and screen latch

A home owner from WIndham, NH says:
hi!
we have silverline window insect screens and they no longer make the little plastic screen latch fingers that go in the side to secure the screen into the channel. it just pops into a little hole that is in the screen frame. do you have something that would work? i have to have a bunch of my screens re-screened and will need to replace these. many are broken (on the right side of the picture)

also need a tab to grab onto the screen. they still make ones that fit "in a corner" but not sure those would work because our screens are "at an angle" in the corner (if you know what i mean...)
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We'd like for you to start with taking a look at the 70-211 turn clip. These are what Silverline used on their window screens. I do want to warn you, that these are a little tricky to install,but, I think this is the clip for you. For the pull tab, we recommend going with the 70-128. Look over both parts to see if these will work for you. 

A home owner from WIndham, NH says:
ok thanks! i will have our handyman take a look but this seems like exactly what we need.
all the best,
Gina
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Great! Thanks for writing in.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.