Simonton coil balance assembly

A quick learner from Middletown, PA says:
Need replacement coil balance for Simonton window,see picture for model sticker. Please confirm which assembly would work with this window. I understand I may need pivot shoe (15-259), coil support (15-255), coil spring (S159), and pivot bar (26-083). Is this correct? My current coil spring does not list the weight, the only number inked on spring is "4095" or "409S".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 597A6DAC-5FA2-45C3-AECF-B0AA8A83B210.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5F11C7AF-AAB7-44CF-BD8E-C6AE68A4F853.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 536D6810-E1D1-4687-B082-8F8822639C67.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5373E965-8CAA-45AF-A460-4CF49362EDB5.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It sounds like you may have seen the Simonton conversion video below, which I agree would be the best replacement option for your original hardware. I would also recommend weighing your window sash and dividing the weight by the number of coils on both sides of the widnow to confirm the correct strength options for your relacement S159 springs. Thank you. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.