Simonton window- balance needed

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
We need to replace the double coil balance shown in file. Do you have?
A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Can you please let me know what Simonton balance this is? We definitely need to replace the covers on several of our windows and the entire balance set on one window.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like the old balance cover has been replaced with something like our 15-204, which uses 3/8" wide coil spring. See our Series 165 coil balance and 15-111 pivot shoe and carefully compare our pictures, information, and dimensions to your own hardware to confirm. I highly recommend removing your balance system from the window to make sure the parts I suggested match up. I only have your cover to work on, which only tells us so much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)