Single Hung Window Tilt Mechanism Required

A home owner from New Market, MD says:
I have a single hung window with a broken right side tilt mechanism. I have attached a picture (IMG_7068) of the label on the sash which says NVR2 NVR Bldg Prods - Thurmont 1800J Single Hung 33 3/4 x 76 3/4. The information I received when I bought the house new in 2003 said the windows were Patriot.

The part I need is the gray 'bar" and pivot piece as shown in IMG_7064. The bar has 36C BSI or BS1 stamped in it as shown in IMG_7069.

Can you please assist me and tell me exactly what part I require? From what I can deduce from trying to identify the part on the site it is a channel balance.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell exactly what you have without seeing the balance out of the window, but start by looking at our Series 795 channel balance. This may be what you have.
A quick learner from New Market, MD says:
I had a friend/contractor take a look at the window earlier today. Apparently there is a screw missing that holds the sash pivot bar in place. Replaced the screw and I have a working window.

Thank you all who may have read and responded.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)