Single hung aluminum windows (circa 1977)

A handy person from Georgia says:
Old house needs fix-up and I'd rather not do a total replacement. Are these fixable and if so, how?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC66A598-C308-4940-9B0E-61344A9C34F3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31508D01-625B-4EF0-B7F6-AD800057DBFE.jpeg
A handy person from Georgia says:
This appears to be either a Series 200 or Series 303. Judging by the color I'd guess the Series 200 but I don't know the window manufacturer and don't know if the "shoe" at the end is the same for both. I'm tempted to order a sample set just to see if these are the answer. What do you experts think?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1235.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

I am not positive which series is needed based on your picture so I am going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you for your patience. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I believe you have a discontinued Keller window that was made in Milford, Virginia. You didn't show the window lock, so compare 90-028 and 90-031 that were used by the manufacturer. If it is, you would need S303-23 where the spiral is approximately 3-5/8" longer than the balance tube. Please confirm that the length of the tube is 23". Other parts are,18-002 top sash guide and bottom sash clips,17-018 / 17-019.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.