Single sash window parts needed

A home owner from Sun City, Arizona 85373 says:
I am sending this via your contact method as I am not sure it will reach you through my normal email method. Pardon me for the duplicate message if my normal email method worked.
I have previously obtained parts from Swisco for these windows, if that helps any in determining the correct parts I now need.

I now have a need for takeout clips. There are none in the window channels and were taken out as the installer said I didn't need them after the windows were installed. I have no idea who manufactured the windows and the only information I can find are on the balancers. They are marked "25 2 GV CMC 7". They are ~1/2-inch width. The channel balance top appears to be your 19-005 Channel Balance Top, at least the dimensions appear to be correct.

The take out clip holes are ~1-inch top of top hole to top of bottom hole. The top hole is 1/16-inch wide and the bottom hole is ~1/8-inch wide. Both holes are ~ 9/32-inch long.

Please advise as to the correct parts and tools. Thank You
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 16-002 is a common choice for your balance, but it's not necessarily a guarantee. Look it over and see if this could be the part you're looking for. If you have an identical window in the house that might still have its take out clips, you should use those as a reference.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.