Slide up and down windows coil parts broken

A home owner from NJ says:
Hi,

my bedroom slide up and down windows (2) side by side windows coils and the parts got broken, so the windows are sliding sown to the bottom always, no way I can keep it up (open).

Windows measurement: 32 inches X 32 inches

I appreciate the replacement parts to fix this issue.

Thanks
Madhan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4304.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4305.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4306.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4302.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you need coil balance systems. The shoe looks like our 15-180, which uses Series 190 Coil Balances. The pivot bar might be our 26-040, but I have doubts; please remove an undamaged version and show a better picture to confirm. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Hi,

I have removed the parts from the window. Please let me know the parts required for this.

Thanks
Madhan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4343.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4344.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4345.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hello again. Yes, this indeed the 15-180. I'm not sure about the pivot bar. We don't have anything that matches that, exactly. We do sell the 26-040, which is designed to work with the 15-180. It should work for you, in theory, but you should check the hole position to make sure it's the same as your original.

Thanks Bob for your reply and confirmation. I did not see any pivot bar used in our windows.
Do you know where I can get the attached parts? This was attached to actual window at the bottom (left/right)

Thanks
Madhan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4343.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hi Madhan. That actually is the pivot bar. The pivot bar is what connects the pivot shoe to the window sash. Again, we don't have this exact one, but if one of the holes align with one on the 26-040, you should be able to use this instead. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.