Sliding Door handle

A home owner from New Jersey says:
The handle on my 30year old sliding glass door recently broke at the threaded inserts located in the outside pull. I think i have found the replacement part for the outside handle on your website (Product Code: 82-042) which i think will solve my problem if I am successful at removing the bits of plastic stuck to the fasteners. However, I am not able to find the inside handle/lock shown in the attached picture in case i need to replace both sides. Any ideas?
User submitted photos of their sliding glass door handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 82-005 surface mounted locking inside handle. I believe that should work for you. It looks a little different. Just check the dimensions and hole centers. You might also still want to use the 82-042 out side pull. If your inside latch handle is still OK then just change the outside handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.