Sliding Doorwall / Great Lakes Windows

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Need these parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6235.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6234.jpg
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. These old 'tank tread' rollers are no longer made. However, we've had people successfully use the 81-279 as a replacement. The adjustment screw sits a little higher than on your old roller, but the wheel runs nicer than the noisy treads. Let us know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at