Sliding door inside lock

Quick Learner from 60107
Feb 26, 2021 11:43 am
Pat# 6.264.252 and Pat# 5820.170 on the parts for the guts of the sliding door lock
Sliding door inside lock
1 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Feb 26, 2021 2:06 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

This looks very similar to our 82-260 at first glance. Check it out and let me know if you agree.

Quick Learner from 60107
Mar 3, 2021 3:16 pm
Tom it does but the slots have a slight curve on mine. If you look carefully in the middle of the part it has a hook like to it.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Mar 3, 2021 3:36 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm not sure if that will make any difference. The door handle shouldn't be interacting with those slots in any way. Can you go into more detail as to why that will prohibit our product from working?

Quick Learner from 60107
Mar 9, 2021 8:25 am
Thanks Tom, the82-260 worked perfectly. I like the anti-lock feature unless the door is closed. Grandkids broke the other ones when they would try to close the the door when the lock was engaged.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts