Mid 80's Peach Tree Sliding door rollers

A home owner from Asheville NC says:

I need a replacement (2) for this door. I think it's a peach tree door from the mid 80's. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B1D16B68-F5DA-4A40-BACE-784ECBCCC52D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9B71B23F-1969-43DD-8ABA-2373B09C06F8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C2EA0B9E-E903-4515-A0A9-DE8601C7791C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1FD97463-5243-4F86-BF4E-0CF01DBF1D16.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8B3EDE0C-A3D4-4549-9FEC-BA67C4D0FE89.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to tell. This appears to be just the inside portion of a roller assembly; there should be an outer housing still in the door. Can we see the complete assembly in one photo?

In the meantime, see our 81-112, which is a Peachtree roller with a similar inside housing. We also have the 81-093 and 81-148, among a few others.

There isn't anything left in the door to remove. I was surprised to see this too. Which one would you recommend?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I definitely see an outer housing in your last photo. I would check again and see if you can get it out. The inside housing wouldn't be able to install in the door without it.

Ok - I see what you're talking about. Idea - go to the side and try to remove the entire unit for some photos. Photos of hopefully an intact unit. I'll do that over the weekend and get back to you soon. Thank you for your help!
I got the entire assembly out (and back in) but snapped some photos. Hopefully this enable you to identify the correct replacements. I really appreciate your help!

Randy Houston
Asheville NC
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 331AC939-5AF8-41A2-B104-0E8BBB981E03.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 374956B8-33DC-4CF5-87D6-262439A52641.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1DD6F9DE-F9F1-4607-918F-F47E2DD066A1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC8D040A-5473-4E15-83D9-A24104FEEDB7.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Randy, it appears you need our 81-112 Peachtree patio glass door roller assembly. Look over the dimensions to confirm. 

Paul I really appreciate your help. I didn't see measurement specs on this but went ahead and ordered two of them

Thank you again
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, thank you! We appreciate your business, it means a lot.

For future reference, most of our products have multiple images that you can view on their store page. You'll note thumbnails under the main image that provide different views and measurements. When you click on those thumbnails, the main image changes to whatever you select. Hope that helps!

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.