Sliding glass patio door bearing slider

A handy person from Hatboro PA says:
This is not your typical roller and I need to know what this part is called or where to find a replacement. The door does not have a manufacturer tag on it.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have the old discontinued 81-280 roller that has been replaced with 81-279. Service people say the replacement roller works great.
A home owner from East Windsor NJ says:
There is no part identifier on there
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 167FDBC8-971C-439C-977E-99F9DB50D291.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 80C93A77-414A-4499-8023-7C340FA50AE0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 798FA129-BCCB-4455-AE2B-23B8CBF97FF2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AECBD978-6D4F-45BA-90AD-AC2CA1A78511.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3358874E-BA5C-4065-9BCE-04AE00A3B619.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I've placed you in an older discussion from 2017 where someone was looking for the same part. As you can see, we cannot supply this exact roller but our 81-279 can be used as a replacement. I know it looks different but we've had many reports that confirm it works well. Let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)