Soft Lite Windows Replacement Parts

A contractor from 60126 says:
Hello- I need replacement shoes and balances for the above Soft Lite Double hung windows. Not sure which part number to order. Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. In order to identify the correct replacement parts for your coil balance assembly, I will need to see an image of the pivot shoe, preferably removed from the window. 

Unfortunately I cant do that. But I do help on another issue. Left & Right casement Handles for GRAEF Windows.
Please see attached picutes. Not sure which parts to order from you.
Thanks
Profile picture of Casey

Depending on the length of the arm, it looks like it could be either our 39-138/39-139 or our 39-141/39-142. Take a look and see what you think!

Thanks for your response. I looked at 39-138/39-139. 141,142 too big. All the measure match up except for the arm length. If I measure the one I have the length is 9". But the diagram for 138,139 is 9 1/2". I did a search for 9" but nothing came up. Is 9" available?
Thanks
Profile picture of Casey

We're not aware of a model with a 9" arm, but we suspect that the 39-138/39-139 should still work for you. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

A quick learner from los angeles says:
please identify this as well.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The part you're showing there a top sash guide. More specifically, it looks like a match for our 18-171. That would be my recommendation.

A quick learner from los angeles says:
Thank you!
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.