Special Order Series 795

A quick learner from Texas says:
Paul, et al:

I need to special order a S795-27C Balance with a 15-198 Balance Clip Attachment as well. Can you please send me the custom product code so I can get this part shipped immediately? I have other items that I will put in my cart as well to have shipped together.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Marie Price 27C w Clip.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can supply this balance, yes, though we can only supply two at minimum. I hope that's okay.

I will email you a purchase link and price quote now that will let you add these custom assemblies to your cart. Please let me know if you had any other questions and I would be happy to assist you.

A professional from Texas says:
Is it okay to order 3 so that I have a full set afterwards???
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, that's no issue. I'll email you a new purchase link right now with an adjusted quantity.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.