Spiral Window Balance 30" length

A home owner from California says:
Hi,
I need to replaced window balances from 3 different windows.
This house is a rental in a different state from where I live. I asked a handyman to take one off and take a picture.
Not so good. Is it possible with this pic to identify the part. Its 30" length.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named -5059846338920862814.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I can't get the best look at your spiral balance with this photo. I will need to see another photo showing the balance up close so that I can get a good look at the end of the balance. Also, I wasn't able to see if the end of the balance had a color tip bearing on it. 

While you provide us with more photos, we also need to know the tube diameter, and indicate whether this balance is for a non-tilt or tilt window. Lastly, if there is no color tip bearing on the part, please let us know the exact weight of your sash. 

A home owner from California says:
Hi Manuela,

Adding more photos.
Still they took them really blurry. But does it gives us a better idea of what I need?
It's for non-tilt Windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for replying back with more photos. If the tube diameter of your spiral balance measures 5/8", then you can go with our S500-30 as a replacement. Since, I don't see a color tip bearing in these photos, you will need to do as Manuela previously advised in her last reply to you; weigh your sash on a scale and refer to the sash weight chart listed on the store page. I would also suggest ordering the 75-004 charging tool. This will help when installing the spiral to the sash bracket. 

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.