Spiral balance broke

A quick learner from Blanchard Oklahoma says:
Hello, my name is David and I own and manage an apartment complex. I am needing some help identifying the parts needed for windows. I have one of them out but dont know how to get the other one out. It looks like there is a white nylon piece attached to the side of the window I think the bushing is black. How do I get them out to replace. Please help. Thanks David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191019_174840.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191019_174823.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191019_174523.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191019_174643.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191021_082311.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photos, I believe your window is made so that the sashes are not removable. I see your one bottom sash bracket, like our 17-010, has broken off with the spiral balance. To remove the balances from the sash, you need a tool like our 75-005 charging tool. With the tool, you would hook the tool to the bottom hole of the spiral and unattached the spiral from the bracket. Next, pull the balance out from the top of the sash. For the broken bracket, you might be able to use the 17-094 clip on bracket, since the original one was screwed to the side of the sash.I didn't see that you gave the diameter of the balance tube or length. So take a look and compare yours to our 3/8" tube diameter, Series 400 and 5/8" tube diameter, Series 500 spiral balances. 

To install the new balance, first drop the balance from the top of the sash and screw it to the top hole. With someone holding the sash up, use the tool to work the spiral pass the bracket, hook the spiral with the tool and give it three or four turns to add tension then hook it to the bracket. I know this may seem like a lot of information, but we think this could help. Be sure and get back to us with an update.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.