Staked construction ... tips?

A contractor from Charlotte NC says:
Hi folks ...
Attached are three pictures of one of my busted storm windows.
I watched one of your videos on YouTube which was helpful, but as you can see from these pictures my windows are staked together rather than having the friction-fit corners and spring-loaded latch assemblies.

Can I drill out the staked/peened places and then use your friction-fit replacement parts?
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Since these corners are plastic, you should be able to just knock them out without drilling out the indents. Our replacements will be die-cast, however. Check out our 95-008 and 95-009 corners, as well as our 91-010 and 91-011 latches and see if these could work for you.
A quick learner from Charlotte NC says:
Thanks Paul!

Will check those out and get my order in!!!
A quick learner from Charlotte NC says:
Sorry ... one other question ....

Do you sell any "assortment" kits?

I have a couple houses that I keep up for relative and neighbors ....
A quick learner from NC says:
Paul:
I thought I posted a reply yesterday, but don't see it now so will try again...

Anyway, THANKS for the P/N data!

Does SWISCO sell any "assortment" kits with the more popular items in them? I do fix-up work on older houses and a nice little assortment of this stuff would come in very handy...
A quick learner from NC says:
Hey Paul...
Sorry to be such a pest ;-)

It looks like the storms on this house were put on in several batches ... so naturally different hardware :-/

Is there a table anywhere that lists the dimensions of (for example) all of the P/N for corner keys?
The summary page does not list dimensions for all of the pictures so you have to click thru to the "details" page to get the key dimensions....

I have one busted corner key in my hand with legs
1.5" long
the width is 0.180" so approx. 3/16"
the thickness is 0.144" is that a nominal 5/32" thickness key?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at 95-016, this is a popular corner that might work for you.
A quick learner says:
Thanks Paul!
I've ordered everything ...
If you stare at the dimensions in that picture you send me for a few seconds you will see why I was not quite sure if it was what I needed ;-)

Jim
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.