Strike Plate for Surface Lock 30 Year Sliding Door

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I am looking to install a strike plate that will match the door handle similar to Product Code 82-032. The handle has 1" holes with 5/8" spacing in the middle.

Please let me know if you have an entire replacement set, including a flat strike plate that I can screw to the side. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jcubelo 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JCubelo 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jcubelo 1 - Copy.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe the 82-032 will work for you. This is designed to work with a mortise lock in the door, but your handle has the mortise lock already built into the handle itself. I think you want something like our 82-005 instead, though we unfortunately don't sell this in white.

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Hi ?
I had reached out to you last week with respect to my sliding door handle replacement and was informed that the 82-005 product would work. However, upon looking at my door handle, I noticed that there is a ΒΌ" gap between the handle edge and the door (please see attached pictures). This was done because the sliding door edge has grooved vertical lines at the edge. Moreover, there is also a 1/8" lip on the side where the door latches on (please see pictures).
Will your latch extend far enough to compensate for these gaps? Will the latch extend far enough to reach the Closed Side Mount Keeper?
I want to make sure before I go ahead and make the purchase, which is most likely non-refundable. Please call me to discuss, if necessary. Thank you.
Joseph
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4047.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4050.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4051.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't know the exact dimensions of the hook on our 82-005, but just eyeballing your photo I don't think your hook is any longer than ours. In a worst case scenario you can always just pack your keeper out with washers to have it meet the latch, but I don't even think that will be necessary.

This part is returnable, too. You can see our return policy here.

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.