Stud bracket for 39-067

A home owner from Hampstead, NC says:
I purchased 39-067, Window Dyad Crank, 8-3/4" but I can't find a stud bracket similar to the one I have. I have attached some pictures of the stud bracket. Please keep in mind that the stud wich was on the left, opposite the screw has rusted off.Do you have a replacement for this?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe this bracket is still available. It was used by Acorn windows, who have been out of business for some time now. We have the 39-560 and 39-561, which are similar. You might be able to adapt them, but they're so different that I cannot guarantee it will work. I am sorry we cannot offer anything better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)