Supply Part for BFS Window

Contractor from TX
May 20, 2024 4:26 pm
I need to order 4 replacement parts for a single hung BFS window. The parts are the channel that help raise and lower the window. The 4 pictures above are the parts that do not work. All of the channels have 27-4 stamped on the side of the channel. All of the hooks that were on the end of the string that connected to the window are missing so I was unable to supply a picture of one of them.
0 IMG_3197 IMG_3198 IMG_3199
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 23, 2024 2:21 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! This balance appears to be a match for our S395-28. This comes with a 19-005 top and 15-001 bottom plastic fitting, so as long as these match up then you should be good to go!

Contractor from TX
May 24, 2024 4:14 pm

I will need to order 4 each of the 28" Series 395 Channel Balance. Please let me know how this is done through your company. I can provide you with a credit card if needed.

Thank you

Ric

Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 28, 2024 9:17 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. I've linked to the store page for the product in question in my previous response.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts