Swing Out Window Balancer

A quick learner from Bellevue, NE says:
The window appears to use 26-243 and 26-244 to hold the window in place. The balancer consists of a grey tube that has a blue connector for the spring at the bottom (1) and a white connector above the spring that hooks the spring and has a rope looped around the upper part (3). The white connector at the top of the tube serves as a cap for the tube, anchors the cord, which then goes down to the connector that rides on the tube connected to the spring. Once the cord goes around that lower connector, it goes up to a tab screwed into the top of the window track. I have the Tube, the Blue connector at the bottom, the spring, and the connector that rides on the tube. I need the connector that caps the tube.
I also need parts 26-243 and 26-244.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-Blue Bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2-Spring on Grey Tube.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3-Connector to Spring Top and Cord.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4-Connector from top of tube to Spring connector.j
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have a block and tackle balance that is no longer being made but we offer our S795 channel balance as a replacement. Take a look at the video below to find out what you'll need to do to purchase and install your new balance system. Thank you!

A quick learner from Bellevue, NE says:
In your video, you indicate the part at the end of the balancer can be replaced by the 26-200. Here are pictures of the damaged balancer and a good balancer. Do I just need to get the 26-200 and put it on the end of the balancer rod, or do I need to get the complete 28" Series 795 with the 15-194 shoe?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2102.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2103.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2104.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2105.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2106.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like your old balance had a screw tab, so you won't need the 26-200 screw plug. The screw plug is only necessary if your old balance used that fat plastic hook to attach to the track. 

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.