Swivel clips

A quick learner from USA says:
I have AMERICAN WINDOW screens that are about 20 years old. They no longer make the swivel clips, but they told me you might have a replacement for them.
I'm sending these pictures with the hope that you'll have something I will be able to use.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220311_093919.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220311_114009.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 70-211 turn clips to see how they compare to your original. 

Alternate image for 70-211
Alternate image for 70-211

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.