Take Out Clip from PlyGem 1115 Series Window

A quick learner from Cary says:
I need two Take Out Clips for a Plygem 1115 Series Window. I found one on your site that is close but the size is different and there is not a hole to tie the guide string. (see picture)

The OEM Clips are 3/4" long and 1/4" wide. But more importantly you tie the string through a hole in the clip with a square knot on top.

Do you have anything that will work?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. This doesn't look like a take out clip, but rather just the hook that attaches the top of the balance to the window jamb. I think our 15-198 would be a match. Typically, we need to custom make balances to accommodate this hook, but if you are able to retie the knot yourself then there is no reason you wouldn't be able to do it at home. Let me know what you think. If you do want us to make this balance for you, we'll need more information.
A quick learner from Cary says:
Do you have replacement string? That is the only broken part.

Need about 50
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the cord cannot be replaced or repaired. Once that's broken, you need an all new balance.

We can custom make a balance for you, but before we begin I need to see a picture of the bottom shoe and stamp printed on the metal channel. I would also like you to confirm the length of the metal channel. Once I have this information, I can email you a custom order link for 50 of them.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.