Tensioner, Pivot lock shoes, tilt latch

A contractor from Michigan says:
Hello,
Working on a window and need the following parts. I've included some photos to hopefully help figure out the correct parts needed.
2- Single coil tensioner
2- Pivot lock shoes
1- Tilt latch
Thank you
Joe
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Your coil pivot shoe resembles our 15-111. You mention a single support but your photo looks like it might be a double support like 15-150D. These parts are usually used with the series 160 coil balance. It is hard to tell which tilt latch you have without measurements. I've made a list of  a few latches you might want to compare yours to.

A contractor from Michigan says:
Thank you for your response Jody.
What coil balances will i need for this.
Thanks
Joe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You will likely need Series 160 coil balances. You should remove the part from the window to check, of course.

The coil is marked with a number that tells you which Series 160 coil to choose.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.