This is a part off a double hung tilt out window balance.

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Do you have a replacement
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8B608D61-0DDC-4175-BEB4-0FA9C2B0919A.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a knife-lock shoe for a tilt window channel balance. See our 15-233, or perhaps our 15-014. Compare the dimensions with an undamaged version of the shoe and see if you think either match up. It might be best to replace the balance entirely; we can help with that, but we'll need to see it out of the window, with pictures of any stamp codes and the metal channel length. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)