Threw Cover Away

A contractor from Charlotte, NC says:

So, my name is Drew and I'm a project manager for a remodeling company in Charlotte, NC.

During the demo of a recent project, someone decided to throw the window crank cover, as well as the lock cover, away.

Research so far has led us to determine the manufacturer was Vista Windows. They were purchased by CapitolWorks, who own Paradigm windows.

Anyway, we need the covers.

Hopefully, you guys can help us with some direction.

Thank you,

Drew

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Full Window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Drew.

I suspect you may need our 39-107 cover. However, I would like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible to confirm this will be compatible with your assembly. 

Hey Emily,

That is great news. As requested, please find attached the pictures of the operator. Please let me know if there is anything else I can get for you.

Additionally, we will also need the trim for the locking lever. Please let me know if there is anything I can provide for you regarding that as well.

Thank you,
Drew
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named operator1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named operator2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named operator3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for the additional photos, Drew! Your operator resembles something like our 39-031 & 39-032 or 39-155 & 39-156 which are fully compatible with the 39-107 cover. I am afraid we don't sell replacement trim of any kind, unfortunately. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hey Emily,

Excellent! I definitely would like to purchase that recommended cover. I may have been misleading you regarding the trim for the lock lever. I probably should have used the term cover instead of trim.

Do you guys stock/sell covers for the locking mechanisms?

Thanks,
Drew
Profile picture of Emily

Oh, I see! Thanks for clarifying that for me. We don't sell replacement covers for the casement lock in your first batch of photos so we would only be able to supply the locks themselves. Yours looks like it could be a good match for our 38-097 and 38-098 but look over our pictures and dimensions to confirm they align for what you need. 

You can place an order for these items directly on our website at your convenience! 

Emily,

Thank you very much for the help you provided. Fingers crossed this all works out.

Have a great day.

Drew
Profile picture of Emily

My pleasure, Drew. Enjoy the rest of your day and let me know if I can be of further help! 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.