Tie Bar

A contractor from Philadelphia, USA says:
Im looking for tie bar. I just want to make sure you have same dimension from top to first cone roller. See pictures attached.
Also need Tie Bar Guide. I assume its 39-417.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2479.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2476.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2477.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2482.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We only sell two tie bars that measure 34.9": the 38-916 and the 38-962. I unfortunately cannot verify which one is the better option, though. I cannot make out the number or style of the rollers and lock drive points, which are vital details. The position of the rollers is only one factor, but you have to consider everything. You can review the specs for each below.

As for the tie bar guide, I agree that the 39-417 should work perfectly well.

Alternate image for 38-916
Alternate image for 38-916

Alternate image for 38-962
Alternate image for 38-962

A contractor from Philadelphia, USA says:
Hi Tom. thanks for reply. Can you confirm size from top to 1st roller ? On picture only measurements from bottom to 1st roller.

Naz
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure! The measurement from the top of the bar to the center of the top roller for each product is as follows:

I hope this information helps! Please let me know if you needed anything else.

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.