Tilt Out Window part identification

A quick learner from USA says:
I think these are Keller Tilt Out windows and I need tilt latches, pivot lock shoes and some window glazing strips. There are pictures and scale drawings.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 26-089BP tilt latch pair and 15-045 pivot shoe. I'm afraid I can't identify what your glazing might be. We'd need to see a picture of its profile.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.