Tilt Window pivot lock shoe

A handy person from 06457 says:
I included the only label from the windows that I could find. The house is 7 years old so they are newer windows.

Thank you so much for your help in trying to identify this part - I hope you have it in stock!

Kelli
Channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey Kelli:
Thanks for sending us your question and photos. Please look at our 15-195; however, I'm concerned you might have a deep groove in the stem that I cannot see. If you do have that groove, the 15-195 won't work, and we'll have to come up with another solution.
A quick learner from 06457 says:
Thanks Tom. The measurements line up between what I have and the 15-195. But the actual design is a little different. I have since found that the window is a Champion Series: 9000 DH. Does that help narrow it down at all?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid not. Can you specify how the design is different? I don't see anything in your first two photos that would cause any issues, but I'm not sure about the front. If the front has a deep groove, let me know. That would mean our 15-195 wouldn't work.
A quick learner says:
I actually ordered a part similar initially from Amazon (manufacturer part number FS266) and found in general that it is too thick. I'll add some additional pictures.The old part is the grey one.

You'll see what happened with the old one is that the 'hook' broke.
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
User submitted a photo of a balance shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. You have an older version with a deep groove on the front side. They don't make these anymore, I'm afraid. You will need an all new Series 795 channel balance to replace the original.
A quick learner from 06457 says:
Thanks Tom, I just placed an order for 2 of the channel balances.
A quick learner from Ct says:
Thanks for all your help Tom. I received the channel balances and installed them last night. They fit and the window works perfectly!
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.