Tilt balance Pivot Bars

A handy person from Conneticut says:
I was replacing windows springs when I found a window with the U shaped pivot points on the window totally sheared off. I know they they are supposed to fit into https://www.swisco.com/Pivot-Shoe-17_32-inch-Thick/pd/Tilt-Window-Replacement-Pivot-Lock-Shoes/15-015
Do I have to replace the window or is there a way to replace these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200822_123714.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200822_123825.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200822_123853.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Two pivot bars commonly used by the 15-015 are the 26-040 and 26-313, but the only way to know for sure which one you need is to remove an undamaged version from the window and show us. From there we'll do our best to find a match. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.