Tilt double hung window hardware need

A handy person from Greensboro, NC says:

Please help me identify the hardware pictured. It is an oblong plastic pin and spring clip assembly for my double hung tilt out windows.

The part is plastic and has a flat bar spring idle tension. The left and right lower window pins mount inside the assembly. The Assemblies slide inside both the left and right frame channels holding the long balance seeing. Each Of the assemblies has a hook that retains the long balance spring inside the window frame. The hook broke off in two of my windows.

I am selling the property. I have three days to find the replacement parts.

Thank you

Robert

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B5A54D10-ACD6-4F41-BC1E-0E92112A7AE8.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

With the part being damaged, I am not sure 100% what to recommend. Take a look at our 15-104 caradco friction shoe. Could this be what you're looking for? Take a look and let us know. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.