Tilt-in window Coil Balance and Pivot Shoe

A quick learner from Naples, FL says:
Can you please help me find the correct parts. I have 4 coil balances on my windows, but I only find 3 coil balances in your catalogue. I am not sure which pivot shoe is the correct one. The window weighs 62lbs so assistance with the correct weight is also needed. Anything you can do to help will bw greatly appreciated.

TILT IN Window 4 coil balance
Numbers on the 4 springs - #7.5 35" PAT 5232208
See photos

Tilt in sash window pivot shoe
13mm or 0.512 thick
34mm or 1.338" Tall
32" or 1.259" wide
See photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221023_133546.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221023_134851.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221023_135830.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221023_143625.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221023_143640.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your pivot shoe appears to be a match for our 15-228, which is designed to be used with the 1/2" wide Series 160 coil balance. We also have the 15-150Q quad spring cover.

Your sash weight is pretty high, but I guess that's why you have 8 springs supporting it. Dividing 62 by 8 gets me 7.75, so that's about the range you want to aim for with each spring. 

With that in mind I would recommend our S160-7. These carry 7.5 pounds each, which should be sufficient for this project. That will give you 60 pounds of total support. It's not ideal but I think it'll be the closest you can hope for.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.