Tilt in window balance

A quick learner from NJ says:
One side of window balance broke and need replacement
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D11FDF8F-4579-434A-859B-FA5F3C790581.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks a 15-181 Support Clip. This is used with our Series 190 Coil Springs. Look for a stamp number on the coil spring that indicates what spring weight you need. If there is no stamp number, or you are uncertain, weigh your window sash. Give us that exact weight, and we'll work out what you need. Many thanks.

A quick learner from NJ says:
Here is actual pictures of the broken coil if that helps. I can't find a stamp on the coil itself. Hope this helps if not I will weigh the sash. Thank you for your response.
Profile picture of Bob

Yes. I believe in this case , it would be best to weigh your sash and get back to us with that weight number. 

Profile picture of Bob

Thank you for your reply. You should be able to use one S190-640 coil spring on each side. Take a look and let us know your thoughts.

A handy person from NJ says:
Sash weight is 12.6 lbs
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.