Tilt out window tabs?

A home owner from Wyoming says:
These are pictures of windows in my home, which need the tabs pictured in the first two photos. They keep the windows from tilting in, when they are raised. When the window is down and latched, it stays in place. I can't find any manufacturer label or model numbers anywhere on these windows. I have owned this place for 27 years, and I'm guessing they had been installed long before I bought this home. They are made of a metal frame, possibly aluminum? The plastic tabs are on the upper corners of the window that slides up and down. Any ideas as to where i can find these tabs, or how to repair these windows? Or just an identification of these would help me in researching a solution.
Thanks, Ed
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have an older style Keller series SH-76. Take a look at the 26-089BP to see if the mounting holes on the side match up to yours on the sash. You will have to drill for the top hole.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.